Owning a home comes with a sense of pride and accomplishment. You could be planning to put up a roof on your newly built home or maybe your existing roof needs a total makeover. Metal roofs are getting more and more popular among Orlando residents.
Metal roofing is especially unique, owing to their durability, low maintenance cost, and energy efficiency. When you opt for metal roofing, there are various types to choose from; these include zinc, aluminum, galvanized steel, and copper among others. Whatever the type you select, make sure to confirm that they are genuine. Check with your local construction department for any codes that are required.
As a homeowner, ensure that you deal with a reputable Orlando roofing company for the best results. At Roof Top Services of Central Florida, we offer high-end services and that ranks us as the most reputable company.
We take pride in providing the highest quality services possible. Here are the main advantages of hiring us for your metal roofing project – be it repair or installation.
Advantages of metal roofing from Roof Top Services
• Longevity- Depending on the type of metal you use, metal roofs can last for up to 70 years. Our materials are approved by the FM Global thus they are the best in the market. We have a wide range of materials required for metal roofing and all of them can guarantee you the best long-standing roof.
• Durability- Our metal roofing materials can withstand the strongest storm that no other roof type can. Wind of speed of up to 140 miles per hour cannot shake or damage the roof constructed by us. In addition, our metal roofing does not require the periodic maintenance owing to their durability.
• Safe- When we construct a metallic roof for you, you can be sure that it will not ignite or spark out in an event of a wildfire or even a strike of lightning.
• The efficiency of energy – Our metal roofing reflects back a significant amount of radiant heat, thus keeping your home cool and saving on your cooling costs.
• Can be recycled- At the end of their term as a roof, most materials in a metal roofing can be recycled to manufacture another new set of materials.
Signs That Your Metal Roof Needs Repair
• If you notice the paint peeling off from your metal roof, then it is an indicator that your roof needs some minor repair; probably re-painting to ensure that the metal itself remains coated and free from possible rusting.
>> Related Content: Asphalt Shingle Roofing
• If you discover any missing metal sheet screw-nails, this is more serious and you need to replace the missing nail sooner than later. Procrastinating this could possibly result in your roof being hoisted off by strong winds.
• If you witness dampness or wet area on your ceiling soon after a heavy downpour, then these are signs of a leaking roof and you need to involve an expert to identify the exact hole that is letting water in and possible replacement of the particular sheet.
Never hesitate contacting us whenever you need our services. At Roof Top Services of Central Florida, we value our client’s satisfaction more than anything else, thus we give you full confidence. We are top rated and we offer the best services on metal roofing for residential purposes in Florida.